Summer + Stripes

Hey y'all! Recently I was shopping at Target (you're shocked I know) and I found the cutest, most comfortable dress for summer. Does anyone else love tee shirt dresses? I think they're the perfect dress when you want to look put together but still feel comfortable. I also adore the off the shoulder trend and stripes so that just makes it that much better! You can shop the dress here (it's under $25!) the rest of the products are linked below!

I'm wearing my Jack Rogers sandals in white, as I've mentioned before they're the perfect go-to summer shoe. I'm always wearing my Kendra Scott Andy bracelet and my Kendra Scott Alex earrings as well. My purse is my all time favorite Kate Spade, it's just so classic and structured. I scored it last year during her surprise sale for a great deal, if you sign up for emails they'll notify you when the sale goes live, trust me it's worth it!

I've featured my favorite beach read for the summer for you too! I flew through this book called Nantucket Sisters by Nancy Thayer. If you're on the lookout for a great book you should definitely check out some of hers!










2 comments

  1. I am OBSESSED with this purse! It looks like the kind that would go with anything! Such a cute outfit!

    - Danielle | dragongirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete