Navy or Nothing

Hey y'all! I think this is one of my favorite shoots to date. The locations we found were just so perfect and how stinking cute is this cupcake shop?! If you ever make your way to Cedar Falls, Iowa you need to swing by Scratch Cupcake. Try anything they are all delicious!

If you've been following me for awhile you know about my love affair with J. Crew Chino shorts. They come in so many colors and they go with everything in my closet. Lots of their colors match Lilly too! This adorable white tank is one I scored on clearance at Old Navy. I love the detailing on the straps and around the top and bottom. The cardigan is from about 2 years ago at Loft but it's still a  favorite of mine, it's never faded and it is just so buttery soft. 

If you follow me on Instagram you have already seen this lemon clutch that I'm in love with. I got this for $6 at T.J. Maxx! It's so cute and summery, you'll definitely be seeing a lot more of it. All the products are linked below, and for those no longer available I've linked some similar options! 






   


     

2 comments

  1. This cardigan is sooo cute! If I didn't live in the Texas heat, I'd wear them more often! Also loving this clutch!

    - Danielle | dragongirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is literally the cutest! I'm in love

    Breanna | breannaraine.com

    ReplyDelete