Life + Lemons

Hey y'all! I am a long time lover of anything ruffled or seersucker, so now that I finally got my hands on this adorable double ruffle top from J. Crew I had to pair it with my favorite seersucker skirt (also from J. Crew). You'll be seeing this top in plenty more posts! The skirt is from a few summers ago but I've linked some great seersucker options below.

If you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen this lemon clutch that I posted last week, it's just the cutest thing! I scored it at T.J. Maxx for only $6! I'm also wearing my Jacks in white because they're my go-to summer shoe, they go with absolutely everything.

For jewelry I'm wearing the Kendra Scott Andy bracelet in white, Kendra Scott Elisa necklace in white, and the Kendra Scott Alex earrings in a color that has been discontinued. Don't worry though, there are plenty of beautiful colors available! All of these products are linked below, let me know if you have them or want something from this post!










3 comments

  1. $6! Love bargain shopping!

    Such a cute clutch and fantastic statement piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit Alyssa, and I love how you're bargain shopper, we dont need to spend loads of dollars to look great! xo S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you styled this top! The earrings pull everything together!

    ReplyDelete