The Perfect Host/Hostess Gifts for the Holidays

Hey guys! I wanted to start off the holiday posts with a list of small gifts that would make the perfect gift for your holiday host or hostess! I like to keep a basket in my closet with small gifts so that when I get invited to things like a housewarming party, or a holiday I have something for the person who has so kindly shared their home with us. I don't think these gifts need to be extravagant, just a small token of your appreciation because typically they are providing food, drinks and a space to spend time with the people close to you. I try to find things that I know will get used and won't just sit in a closet. The best part of this list? All of these gifts are under $50!


#1 Hearth and Hand Wooden Vase 

This vase is so beautiful and simple, it could go with virtually anyone's decor. There is something to be said for a clean and classic vase, this is it but with a really cool twist. It's something that is sure to be used for fresh flowers all year! This would be perfect filled with seasonal flowers, it's sure to be appreciated.


#2 Acacia Wood Cheese Board + Tool Set

This adorable set would make a perfect gift for any occasion, it's so stunning that nobody would guess it's under $30! This is sure to get some use for anyone who loves to entertain! The fact that the tools all store nicely in the bottom is an added bonus.


#3 Capri Blue Fir + Firewood Candle

If you've ever smelled the Volcano candle that everyone knows and loves and wished they had a holiday version you're in luck. This fir and firewood candle smells like Christmas to me, it smells like sitting next to a warm campfire in an outing of pine trees. This is the perfect holiday gift and it doesn't hurt that the jar is beautiful too.


#4 Hearth + Hand Stoneware Scalloped Cake Stand

This is such a pretty addition to anyone's kitchen, especially if your host loves to bake. The white makes any dessert pop and it's perfect for displaying delicious thanksgiving pies. This is absolutely something that will get used for every occasion all year. It's so elegant nobody would ever guess how inexpensive it is!


#5 Cast Iron Trivet

Personally I think this would make a great gift for any occasion because I'm not sure about you but I can never have enough trivets, especially when I'm serving a big meal like Thanksgiving. This one also just happens to be decorative enough to be displayed as well. The cast iron makes this trivet super heavy duty too so it can hold up to even the heaviest pots and pans.


#6 Stoneware Serving Bowl Trio

The perfect gift for the host who loves to entertain. This cute little bowl trio is perfect for dips, salsa, or condiments at a summer bbq! It could also be used as prep bowls while cooking. This multipurpose gift is sure to see some use around any kitchen.


#7 Capri Blue Volcano Candle

Last but certainly not least is the hugely popular Capri Blue Volcano Candle. This candle is perfect for burning all year round and the jar itself is perfect for anyone's decor. It can even be repurposed after the candle is gone. I actually have mine holding cotton pads in my bathroom!




Let me know if you picked up any of these for gifts this year or if you're like me and have a gift basket always stocked and ready for whatever occasion comes your way!


No comments