Hello Sunshine

Hey y'all! I'm super excited to share this outfit today because this is one of my all-time favorite Lilly shifts. It's just so colorful and beautiful and I just love lighthouses! This print is no longer available but the print name is High Beams if you want to look around for an item! I've also linked some of my current favorite shifts below. I'd love to know what you're favorite Lilly print is, drop me a comment below!

As always I'm wearing my white Jacks because they are so neutral and go with everything. I'm also wearing the Kendra Scott Andy bracelet in white, it's one of my favorites for stacking.

Lastly, I'm wearing this adorable embroidered beach hat that I snagged at Hobby Lobby before my trip to Mexico in March. It's no longer available at Hobby Lobby but I've linked some other options!










No comments