SheIn Haul + Tips

Hey y'all! By now I'm sure most of you have heard about SheIn (previously SheInside) a fashion company based overseas. You've most likely seen your favorite bloggers rocking an item that they brag about being so inexpensive but you've wondered if it's too good to be true. Will it look that good on you? Is the quality okay? Well you've come to the right place. I've purchased from SheIn a handful of times and I've acquired lots of quality items, so I'm here to show you my latest haul and give complete reviews of every item, as well as links! Let's get started with some tips:

SheIn tips and tricks for shopping from china


Manage Your Expectations
You're getting what you pay for. Every so often you come across an item that has outstanding reviews and comes in with just overall great quality. It happens, but be aware that you can also receive items that aren't exactly high-quality. That being said I've never returned anything for being poor quality.

Look For Reviews
One of the best ways to see what an item looks like in real life and get an accurate picture of the quality is to look for reviews. You can also look through the Style Gallery, which is where people who have received the item post pictures of them wearing it to help other people get an idea of what it looks like in real life.

Be Willing to Write Reviews
Help a fellow shopper out. Lots of people depend on the reviews to help them decide whether or not to purchase an item, if you buy an item, especially one with no reviews, go write a quick review or post a picture to help out the next person who wants to buy the item. Plus, writing reviews gets you points which can eventually be redeemed for discounts.

Pay for Expedited Shipping
These items are shipping from overseas, so be aware that some items can take up to a month to ship. They usually do a great job about getting the items out in a week or two but you can speed this process along by paying for expedited shipping. It's only a few dollars and you'll most likely get your items within 7 days.


The first item up is the pink scalloped off the shoulder top that everyone on Instagram has been asking about. It's so adorable! It's hands down my favorite item I've ever ordered from them, it's pretty good quality. I did notice that it's just barely see-through, but not enough to worry about. The elastic is good quality and stays up well. Sizing runs true to size, I ordered a medium.




Next up is this palm leaf printed blouse. The material on this is a bit weird but overall it's a cute top. I will say I ordered a medium and it's pretty big on me, so I would definitely recommend ordering a size down in this one, maybe even two. The colors and print are gorgeous in person! The zipper on the back is good quality and functional. 





Next I ordered this laser cut navy off the shoulder dress. I will say on this the material is kind of stiff and uncomfortable. The dress does fit loose though so it's tolerable. The detailing is really cute and well done. The elastic stays off the shoulder on this too. This can really easily be dressed up or down, so it's a good buy for summer. This felt to me like it ran big too, if you don't want to order your current size you should size down one.




Lastly, I ordered this blush pink casual jacket. I thought it would be great for spring and summer for chilly nights and rainy days. The material does feel a little cheap and so do the "metal" accents but all around it's a great value. Fit is true to size and the color is great too.




So that sums up my most recent haul from SheIn and some helpful tips and tricks I use when I shop their site. If you have any questions or comments feel free to drop a comment below!

1 comment

  1. Love the haul. The pink top is my favorite. I need to start another shein wishlist..

    ReplyDelete