Lillybee in IC

Hey y'all! Recently I got accepted to the campus rep program for Lillybee University and they sent me the cutest shoes in my school colors! I was so excited to shoot these, I have to say this is one of my all-time favorite posts!

Lillybee University makes shoes and bags inspired by different colleges! They are so adorable! I'm in love with the flats and the wedges, they're so comfortable too which makes them perfect for dressing up or down for game day! They come with multiple colors of interchangeable bows too. Lillybee University also has a sorority line if you're looking for a unique way to wear your letters!

I have more awesome items from them, so be on the lookout for more posts!

First up are the ballet flats, these are so comfy and versatile. They are perfect for wearing to campus events, to class, and especially for game day! There are tons of colleges available too, you can check out the flats here.











Next up are these super cute bow flip flops, these would be really cute if you're looking for a cuter pair of shower shoes (since college showers are not somewhere to go barefoot)! You can shop them here.




Saving my personal favorites for last, these wedges are just to die for! They are super comfortable and would make the perfect addition to any game day outfit! You can shop them here










They also sent me the absolute cutest rainboots but it has been way too hot and there hasn't been any rain lately. I'll post about those the second I'm able to wear them! 

No comments