National Wear Your Lilly Day + Nashville

Hey y'all! I wanted to share my really great trip to Nashville with everyone because it was so much fun! We had great food, great music and family. I went with my mom, my aunt, and my great grandma and it was a blast. I took a ton of pictures so don't mind how long this post will be. I'll be sharing all the things we did and my favorite restaurant we stopped at! First of all I just want to say how in love I am with Nashville. It is such a great city and if you ever have the chance to visit do it. Everyone is so friendly and there are so many things to see, do & eat!

First off, I want to give a shoutout to the most beautiful hotel The Gaylord Opryland Resort for being so wonderful. The staff is incredible and were very accommodating about allowing us to take the wheelchair out and about for my grandma. I will stay at this hotel any time I find myself in Nashville because it is just stunningly beautiful and just an all around great experience. It's even more beautiful at Christmas (if that's even possible) There are various restaurants, a coffee shop, and so many other great things housed here, you have to stay when you find yourself in Nashville. By far my favorite part about the resort is the atrium and gardens, you can see from the photos below they are gorgeous. I am actually headed back in August if anyone wants to meet up! Advice: Stay in a room with a balcony you absolutely will not regret spending the extra money, the view is impossible to beat. Also, take a boat ride through the gardens!







Next up we stopped at The Parthenon, which was just a fun and quick stop during the day to keep us busy. My grandma thought it was just the coolest thing, she's so sweet.



We swung by Biscuit Love in The Gulch for breakfast and it was so good! I naturally had to have grits and they were delicious. Everyone's food was fantastic and the service was great too, I highly recommend stopping by!




Since it is Nashville we obviously had to make a trip to the Grand Ole Opry. My grandma has been wanting to go her entire life so we were really excited to surprise her with tickets! We all had a great time and the music is always great.



Last, but not least, we toured the beautiful Belle Meade Plantation. It's a must see if you're in the area. The home and grounds are gorgeous and the history is amazing. There are bullet holes in the front columns! Why? You'll have to stop by and find out! Bonus: They have an amazing winery on site, try the Blackberry wine!



As always, I had to pack some Lilly, so it's only appropriate to share this on National Wear Your Lilly Day & the first official day of summer! I've been in love with the Palm Reader Rossmore Dress because it's so perfect for every occasion! It's the perfect casual day dress! I've linked a couple of my favorite casual Lilly dresses below, check them out! 


I hope you enjoyed my first travel post, I'd love to share more of my travels with y'all! Let me know what you think! I've shared links to all of the places I talked about in this post so you can visit if you'd like! Let me know if you've been anywhere in this post, I'd love to know what you thought!

1 comment

  1. This post is so fabulous! I will be headed to Nashville for my first time in August and we will only be there for 3 full days as we are driving! SO hard to narrow down everything we want to try! But these are all definitely on my long list! LOVE these photos!!

    xo, Taylor (thesprinkle.tayloramead.com)

    ReplyDelete