My Summer Must Haves

Hey y'all! it's finally starting to get warm here in Iowa so I wanted to share with you some things I just can't live without in this warm weather!


First up is my Instax mini camera. I got this as a gift from my grandma about a year ago and I've loved it ever since! It's small enough to stash in your purse so it can go anywhere and I love hanging the prints! They print instantly and develop the same way as an old Polaroid camera. Grab one if you want a fun way to capture memories and need a healthy dose of nostalgia! 

Next up is this adorable set of tassel earrings from Sugarfix by Baublebar. They're a new line by Baublebar for Target and they come in at such a great price point that you'll probably want 5 pairs! They're not heavy and the pops of color are perfect for spicing up a monochrome outfit or a solid color dress! These are no longer available on the website but I've linked a couple of my current favorites hereherehere, and here.

As always I live in my Jacks. These are the newest addition to my collection so they're not quite broken in yet (which is why they're not crazy dirty!) Jacks are so comfortable once they're broken in and this basic white goes with everything. 

My sunglasses from JustFab are my favorite pair so far. I love how they fit and they're super light so they aren't always sliding around on my face! I have a serious obsession with anything tortoiseshell so these spoke to me, just like my other ten pairs of tortoiseshell sunnies. Oops. Mine are no longer available but I've linked the pair I just ordered here.

One of my all-time favorite things for summer in terms of clothing are the 3" pull on shorts from J. Crew. They're so easy and comfortable they'll be making plenty of appearances this summer. I've linked a couple options here and here.

Continuing the J. Crew trend I have to mention the J. Crew chino shorts. Who doesn't love these? I'm not joking at all when I tell you I have them in 12 different colors. I love them! They pair well with everything. 

J. Crew recently released a pair of scalloped shorts and they are just the cutest! I grabbed a pair in pink and I can't wait to get them so I can share them with y'all! The best part? They're under $25 right now! 

I'll go ahead and end this post on my skincare fave! My face hates sunscreen, it feels like every time I put sunscreen on my face I break out the next day so when I found the Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen I was super excited. I've never once broken out because of this and I have really sensitive skin. It's definitely a must have! I have a tube in my purse, my beach bag, and my bathroom. It's the best and it's under $10!

So that wraps up my Summer Must Haves. I'll be back next week with my favorite clothing finds for summer under $50! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out! 


No comments