Monday Blues

Hey y'all! Sorry I've been MIA this weekend, my best friend from back home came to visit and we had a blast! It finally feels like summer here in Iowa, it's actually been in the upper 80's and 90's this week! To celebrate I decided to find a couple of maxi dresses. This is usually pretty hard for me because I'm super short but Old Navy is the best! Their maxis almost always fit me perfectly and I'm only 5'2"!


We went exploring and when we found some photogenic spots we obviously had to stop and have an impromptu blog shoot. She's quite the blog photographer! I'm loving the baby blue color and the gorgeous detailing on this maxi. I've linked a couple of my current favorite maxis herehereherehere, and here . I paired this dress with some simple and comfy gold sandals from Target and my favorite JustFab sunglasses! Unfortunately the sunglasses are sold out and the sandals are from last summer but I've linked some similar sandals here and similar sunglasses here and here.




I hope everybody had a great weekend. Don't forget tomorrow is the second installment in my College Series!

No comments