Memorial Day

Hey y'all! I hope everyone is having a great 3 day weekend! I'm spending today with family here at home relaxing. It feels nice to just take a minute to relax and enjoy the little things before the week starts up again.

 It's a little windy and chilly here today so I opted for this white sweater and adorable striped J. Crew skirt. I have this skirt in so many colors because it looks so chic and it makes a very simple outfit with any top! This colorway is no longer available but I've linked the current options for solid colors here, and prints here.





I've paired this outfit with my all-time favorite Jack Rogers wedges. These are the Clare Rope Wedge in bone/white. They are neutral so they go with everything and they are so comfortable! You'll be seeing a lot more of these this summer! You can find them here

I hope y'all have a great rest of your long weekend! 


No comments