Easy Errand Day Outfit

Okay y'all I need to take a second to gush over these shoes! I scored these a couple weeks ago at Marshall's and I've been waiting for a good day to bust them out. It's been so incredibly cold here in the Midwest lately and the day we decided to go out and shoot it was in the 40's! I will totally take that over the negative temps we've been having.


These shoes are literally all of my favorite things wrapped up into one. I've been hesitant to try out the mule trend from this fall but when I saw these I knew that I had to have them. They're navy blue, velvet, and they have a bow on them. Honestly, what could be better? Unfortunately I can't find them anywhere online but I've linked some other really cute options!

college blogger, lifestyle, iowa city, casual outfit, casual ootd, college style, iowa blogger, simple outfit, long cardigan

Recently I've been loving the long cardigans as well. I was always kind of nervous to try these out since I'm only 5'2 but I'm so glad I gave it a shot. They give even the simplest outfit a unique and put together look while also being super cozy! I snagged this one at Old Navy about a week ago and I've been pairing it with everything lately. 


These jeggings are also from Old Navy and y'all they are TO DIE FOR. They have an elastic waistband and they are seriously so chic while also being insanely comfortable. I have them in two washes now and I'm obsessed. I'll definitely be buying them in any color I can find. If there's one things you need for the rest of winter/spring, it's these jeggings. Trust me.


That's all I have for now! I'm working to create a lot of really great content for the blog this year. I got a new camera and I'm working really hard to upgrade the blog, my photos, and my content overall! I'd love to hear from you about what you think, what you love or what I could change to make things better for you guys! I'm also going to be launching a new series soon so keep an eye out! 




SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments