Gifts for the Tech Savvy Friend


This is such an awesome gift, especially with a couple of records to go along with it! I have a Crosley record player and it is still one of my favorite gifts I've ever received. 

This is the Apple Watch I currently have and I LOVE it. I really can't say enough good things about it. If you're looking to splurge a little for a gift this is definitely it. 

This has to be about the cutest thing ever. This would make a great portable radio to take to the pool or the beach in the summer, or just about anywhere! It would also be great for tailgating!

This little guy probably has you confused but it would make a great and practical gift for anybody heading off to college, moving to a new city, or just anyone who wants to feel safer. This little button is easy to put in your purse or in your pocket and with a few clicks you can get help or send an alert to your worrisome mother to let her know you got safely where you were headed. 

This little speaker produces a pretty good quality of sound and can get pretty loud. Would be a great portable speaker for anyone on the go!

This smartphone printer is on my Christmas list this year. It's a great size and you can print any photo straight from your phone. You can also print straight from your Facebook or Instagram account!

This little speaker has great sound and can get loud! It's a little bit less feminine then the last speaker I listed (it could also work for your bf). Added bonus: it's waterproof, and resists dust and sand!

So often these portable chargers are ugly but this one is adorable and even comes in about 20 different patterns! 

This is seriously the best thing I've ever purchased. I have a tendency to lose my keys almost daily and this saves me so much time in the morning looking for my keys. Less wasted time = more sleep, it's a win win!

Best investment ever for anyone really. We have them in every room of my apartment because they're so small and convenient. It makes it so easy to stream all your favorite sites in one place with one remote. 

So these have probably been at the top of Christmas lists for a few years now but it's a great gift idea for that friend who loves to take artsy photos. You can also hang them all up for easy and whimsical decor!

This thing is a godsend, especially in the winter. It helps with dry skin and helps eliminate those nights when you wake up with a sore throat from sleeping in dry air. I would even recommend grabbing one for yourself. 

This is like a VR version of the Simon game we all knew and loved as kids. It's a cool throwback and personally I think it would be hilariously fun at parties. 

Y'all know I can't leave Lilly off the list, so this is for the girl who never goes anywhere without her phone but wants to stay stylish.

Honestly, when I first got this I didn't know if I'd ever use it but now I love it! I use this for everything from making grocery lists to jamming out in my room. The Echo Dot is the smaller version of the full sized Amazon Echo and it would make a perfect gift for the holiday season! 

The perfect stocking stuffer for anyone. These are a really cute color and they have pretty great sound quality for being inexpensive. 

If you're trying to stay as inexpensive as possible this holiday you can also consider signing up for the Target RedCard. They have both a debit card and a credit card to choose from and you always save 5% on everything in the store! You can sign up here!







No comments